Tuesday, November 28, 2017


Thanksgiving

Well this Thanksgiving Week very much happened. Well to start off I went to work with both my mom and dad which was interesting. My dad is a truck driver so we went to a different location in California which was far away. Since my mom is a house cleaner I went to help her clean a couple of houses. On Monday I ordered shoes and I received them yesterday. On Wednesday i spent the entire day with my friend which was cool. I had a lot of fun. On Thursday since it was Thanksgiving I made a dish to take to my cousins house so we could eat as a dessert. I made ambrosia fruit salad. My entire family were very joyful and full of laughter. On Friday I slept in and in the afternoon, my mom and I went Black Friday shopping. I thought that they was not going to be any parking, but I was wrong the parking was emptier than any other normal day. We went shopping for an hour or two and then left. I had fun shopping. On Saturday and Sunday I didn't do much except for saying goodbye to my cousin because she is going back to Guatemala. But that is about it.
Image result for thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment