Tuesday, June 5, 2018


Class Evaluation

1. What are things you liked about the class?

    I liked how it was an easy A.

2. What are things you did not like about the class?

    I did not like the assigned seats or that it is so quiet in the class.

3. What are your recommendations for improving the class? 

    Let there be a little noise and change up the theme for the student success statements once in a while.

4. Are you reading you reading your life planning goals journal at least five minutes daily? Explain.

    Yes, I read my past journal entries, to compare how my days have been, some days are better than others.

5. Are you committed to being a CTR person 24/7? Explain why or why not.

    No, because sometimes you are real mad so you need to blow some steam and the way you cope with stress may not be considered CTR approved.

6. What did you lean from this class that you will pass forward to others to teach them and help them?

   Well I really did not learn anything. I guess I can teach people to be nice to others, but other than that, nothing. 

7. What will you always remember about this class?

   I will always remember how happy I was when the class was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment