Wednesday, November 15, 2017


Student Success Statement

The 3 questions

1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
3. Do I trust people the way I want to be treated?

"If the answers to these are YES, there is no way you can fail."

Image result for lou holtz
Lou Holtz
Reflection: I believe this on some extent. The first two questions make much sense.People do trust me to do whats best, so if I do my best then everything will go well and nothing will go bad. The second question is a question which I also believe to be a step to not fail. I believe this because if I am committed and do my very best then nothing will go wrong. The third question I kind of don't agree on. Even if I treat people with kindness and respect. There is no guarantee that people will treat me the same. There are many people who treat you very poorly even if you treat them like a king or queen. But other than the last question, I agree with this quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment