Tuesday, May 1, 2018



Challenges Teens Face Today

1. What are several of the major challenges teens deal with today?

    Teens are challenged these days with bullying, school, puberty, and the hardest people.

2. What are one or two major challenges YOU are dealing with today? What are you doing about them?

    I don't want to write my challenges because I am not obligated to say.

3.  How does being a CTR person help you overcome any challenges you may face?

    Being a CTR person may help me because I know how to manage my problems without creating bigger problems.

4. How can you help other teens to overcome their challenges?

     I really can't because teens now a days don't really like sharing their feelings.

5: Add Pictures:

Related image

6. Reflection: What do you think is the greatest need that teens have today?

 The greatest need that teens have today is support. Now schools have counselors that teens can talk to and not have to hide and store their feelings.


          

No comments:

Post a Comment